Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fan and Follower Referral Contest

How about a super fun contest? No purchase necessary.

To qualify for this contest, all you need to do is:

1. You must be a fan of my Facebook Fan Page and follower on my blog.
2. From facebook page, Click "Suggest to Friends"(I believe with the new changes, you will click "Share").
3. Choose all of your friends who might be interested in becoming a Fan of my Facebook page.
4. And from my blog simply "Follow" me.(You don't need to have a blogspot account. You can log in and follow with a google, yahoo, twitter, aim, netlog or openID account. Just click the follow button and choose your preferred login.)
5. Tell your friends to post YOUR name on L and D Design's wall or add a comment below this post (For example, “Joe Smith referred by Jane Doe.”).
6. You must ask a parent if you are under 18 (in case you win for shipping purposes).

The Top L and D Design Fan and Follower Who Has The Most Fan Referrals Will Receive:

1st place: Pink ODM LED Watch

2nd place: Starbucks 16" Necklace

3rd place: 2 Set Alphabet Mini Wood Stamps (8mm x 8mm; 60 pcs)


I will keep track of the fan referrals, and will post updates as to which fans and followers are in the lead. This contest starts today May 21st and will end Sunday June 12, 2011 at 7:00pm PST. I will announce the winners Sunday by 9:00pm.

Ready, set, GO!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...